As of July 26th, 2023
While the previous delays were extensive, we strived to remain transparent and upfront with the information and timeframes we received from Allflex at the time. Though some stores stopped accepting Allflex orders, we continued to be here for you. We truly appreciate the many customers who provided words of encouragement and patience and continued trusting us with their business during the turbulent times.
Estimated Timeframes affecting all Allflex distributors
|CUSTOM PRINTED ITEMS
||4 weeks but could be as soon as 2-3 weeks
4 weeks but could be as soon as 2-3 weeks
* Some items are delayed, including some applicators and syringes.
|USDA EID TAGS (Bag of 20/50/250)
||USDA tags are a priority; most ship in 2 weeks or sooner.
12+ weeks, manufacturing & parts issue delays
|TSU (Tissue Sampling Units)
2 weeks or sooner
* Standard items include most blank visual tags, syringes, applicators, marking pens, bagged buttons, etc, and can be impacted by inventory shortages.
- As an Allflex distributor, we have no control over timeframes, status updates, access to the warehouse, etc.
These timeframes are estimates affecting all Allflex distributors. It’s best to go ahead and place your order to ensure your place in the production queue.
We only receive confirmation that orders have been received and the tracking number when an order ships. Allflex is not able to provide any further information, such as ETAs/shipment date, status updates, material inventory levels, etc.
- There are inventory shortages with some tag sizes and colors. We will work directly with customers once we are notified of the shortage or inability to obtain a layout or color. These items will remain available for purchase; as inventory arrives, orders will then be added to the queue.
- Allflex is not accepting any new custom logo setups at this time. For tag orders using an existing logo, Allflex continues to require the order to have a minimum of 100 tags.
Updated Store Policies (January 2023)
In early January 2023, Allflex announced price increases and policy changes for all distributors. These policy changes included a new minimum order requirement, elimination of all returns and exchanges making all sales final, and time restrictions on reporting errors or mistakes with orders. It’s very important that you inspect your order quickly, as mistakes must be reported within 5 days of delivery.
As a rancher-customer service team, we understand the importance for you to receive your order in a timely manner. These delays and shortages impact every operation, large and small. If you need to contact us regarding your order, please do so, remembering that we are limited to the information you see on this page and are working hard to keep up with a situation that is beyond our control.