Traceability ID Requirements -

The USDA ADT (Animal Disease Traceability) has established guidelines for Traceability for Livestock Moved Interstate. These are general guidelines for shows & fairs as well. A Premises ID Number (issued by your state's Dept of Ag/Animal Health) is required for purchase of USDA tags.

Regulations can and do change, so please double-check with your state's animal health commission/department to learn of current specific requirements for your state and situation.